Green Valley Theatre Company presents the West Coast Premiere of Nevermore – The Imaginary Life and Mysterious Death of Edgar Allan Poe.
Book, Lyrics & Music by Jonathan Christenson
Directed by Christopher Cook
Nevermore – The Imaginary Life and Mysterious Death of Edgar Allan Poe is dark and imaginative, combining haunting music, poetic storytelling, and stunning visual elements to tell the life story of iconic American writer Edgar Allan Poe. Poe struggled with tragedy and addiction, poverty and loss, yet produced some of the world’s most original, visionary and enduring literature before dying in unexplained circumstances at the age of 40. Nevermore blurs the line between fact and fiction, exploring the events that shaped Poe’s character and career.
- Directed by Christopher Cook
- Choreographed by Jacob Montoya
- Set Design by Christopher Cook
- Puppets by Christopher Cook
- Costume Design by Meg Masterson
- Lighting Design by Mika McKenzie-Bahr
- Sound Design by Sharon Martinez
- Ryan Blanning, Kevin Borcz, Annie Dick, Tony DiCorti, Mark Ettonsohn, Ryan Gerberding, Stephanie Hodson, Sara Logan, Vannah Nettel, Sidney Raey-Gonzales, Diana Ramirez, Ashley Rastad, Ariel Ryan, Victoria Timoteo
- Co-Stage Managers: Tilly O'Laughlin and Mikaela Rangel